Offre d'emploi : Senior Corporate Officer (M/F) -
Fab Careers is hiring for one of its clients, a Senior Corporate Officer (M/F)
Overseeing and managing others working within the Corporate Services department in Luxembourg.
• Monitoring and developing client relationships to ensure that the highest standards of services are delivered consistently to clients.
• Working with and providing information, assistance and training to colleagues in the Corporate Services team in other locations, reporting to the Head of Corporate Services and the Executive Management.
• Managing employee day-to-day deliverables of the Corporate Services department in Luxembourg.
• Training, developing and evaluating employees within the Corporate Services department in Luxembourg by reviewing each staff member and their
knowledge and performance of their roles.
• Being involved with presentations and delivering details to potential clients on the services offers.
• Working closely with new clients, ensuring operations teams and processes are in order.
• Corporate Secretarial duties to be undertaken or supervised on behalf of clients:
✓ Build a relationship with the stakeholders of funds.
✓ Maintenance of minute books and corporate records.
✓ Organisation of Board, Board Committee and shareholder meetings, including the production of materials in advance of such meetings and minutes thereafter.
✓ Assisting with changes to funds’ Boards of Directors, service providers etc...and the necessary notifications and documents relating there to.
✓ Ensuring that all actions taken, and agreements entered into by funds, are duly considered and authorised by the Board of Directors.
✓ Producing draft resolutions as required.
✓ Making the requisite R.C.S. and R.B.O. filings for clients.
✓ Assisting with the opening of bank accounts for funds and the documentation required for account opening.
✓ Assisting with establishing relationships with service providers on behalf of funds.
✓ Assisting with the liquidation process of funds which have ceased trading
A Bachelor’s degree.
• An excellent command of the English language.
• A sound knowledge of Luxembourg companies, company filings and companies legislation.
• Six years of relevant work experience, ideally in a funds environment.
• The candidate should be self-motivated and will show an ability to work in a demanding and progressive environment, meeting deadlines as necessary.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Sauvegardez vos recherches et vos annonces
- Sauvegardez vos candidatures
- Recevez les nouvelles annonces par mail
- Enregistrez vos CV et lettre de motivation
Créer votre compte