Offre d'emploi : Client Register (M/F) -
Fab Careers is hiring for one of its clients, a bank
• Performing formal checks on account-opening applications prior compliance review.
• Managing change in circumstances from a Tax point of view and updating the relevant databases.
• Providing the static data for CRS / FATCA reporting and assuring a flawless data quality.
• Validating tax documents (FATCA / CRS) and updating the systems accordingly.
• Performing quality controls on account openings (4 eyes).
• Contribute to the digitalisation of the Client Register and assisting archiving of documents.
• Assisting the head of department ofor different projects.
• Keeping abreast of changes in Luxembourg and EU legislation on client data protection, in particular by attending training sessions organised by the Bank.
• Drawing up and updating procedures relating to Client Register activities.
• Good analytical and synthesis skills.
• Rigorous and methodical.
• Language skills:
• excellent command of English,
• Spanish and/or Italian would be a plus.
• IT skills: Avaloq, VIP, Excel, Word, notions of PowerPoint and BO.
• Legal or tax knowledge: good working knowledge of FATCA, CRS and other regulations affecting client data.
- Sauvegardez vos recherches et vos annonces
- Sauvegardez vos candidatures
- Recevez les nouvelles annonces par mail
- Enregistrez vos CV et lettre de motivation
Créer votre compte