Offre d'emploi : Transfer Agent- FATCA CRS Specialist (M/F) -
Fab Careers is hiring for one of its client, a bank
• Responsible for the planning and coordination of the annual FATCA/CRS Reporting to the tax authorities
• Making sure FATCA/CRS reporting’s are prepared correctly, in due time and that they comply with the legal stipulations
• Collecting and analysing the tax documentation obtained from our clients and investors and taking into account the regulations in force and any subsequent changes to those regulations
• Main contact for our clients, investors as well as external auditors on all matters related to FATCA/CRS
• Monitoring the client on-boarding process to ensure that valid tax documents are received and validated
• Drafting and updating all FATCA- and CRS-related policies and procedures
• Performing Change of circumstances controls and follow-ups
• Analysing the entire Register to prepare the required reporting for FATCA and CRS.
• Maintaining records of steps undertaken, monitor trigger event e.g. US indicia
• Liaise with tax specialists to harmonize practices. Ensure FATCA-CRS regulatory watch in the geographies and across the product range of funds administered
Qualifications and experience:
• University degree (BAC +3 minimum) in Economics or Finance.
• Inquiring mind, motivated and well organised.
• Able to work fast and capacity to multitask.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and a team player.
• Good analytical skills and ability to process information.
• Skilled user of standard MS Office applications.
• Ability to manage priorities and keen sense of initiative.
• In-depth and proven knowledge of Luxembourg law including FATCA, CRS & AIFMD is mandatory.
• Knowledge of FATCA-CRS implementation and requirement specifics of Swiss and Offshore Funds
• Awareness of risks
• Knowledge of Multifonds Global Investors software an asset
Professional written and spoken levels of English and French.
- Sauvegardez vos recherches et vos annonces
- Sauvegardez vos candidatures
- Recevez les nouvelles annonces par mail
- Enregistrez vos CV et lettre de motivation
Créer votre compte