Offre d'emploi : Head of Ongoing Due Diligence team (Transfer Agent) ( M/F) -
Fab Careers is hiring for one of it's client, an Asset Management Company a Head of Ongoing Due Diligence
• Managing a team of 3-4 people and reporting directly to the Head of AML, ODD and Register.
• Carrying out periodic reviews of investors’ files and updating documentation/information relating to the fight against money laundering and terrorist financing (AML), Know Your Customer (KYC) and tax documentation (FATCA/CRS).
• Ensuring that this periodic review is performed on time and in accordance with the regulation and the Group risk-based approach
• Handling changes of circumstances triggering investors’ file reviews.
• Identifying investors using a risk-based approach, taking into account the legislation in force and internal directives.
• Delivering detailed and on-time reporting either internally and externally
• Communicating professionally with clients (funds/management companies) and investors to collect the required information/documentation.
• Carrying out yearly reviews of financial institutions’ evidence of regulation.
• Finding gains in efficiency in the way of working
• Master's degree in Finance/Economics/Engineering.
• Experience (at least 5 years) in the field of AML/KYC and/or on a compliance team, including the expertise to deal with high-risk accounts from end to end.
• Deep knowledge of the different roles in the investment fund industry as well as of the related regulatory framework.
• Highly skilled user of Microsoft Excel and experience of accessing and using analytical tools simultaneously while never losing sight of the big picture.
• Being comfortable in dealing with huge volume of data and reporting’s needs
• Written and spoken fluency in French and English. Spanish, Italian or German would be an advantage.
• Team player and resistant to stress in a fast-paced environment.
• Able to meet deadlines, prioritise and multitask.
• Meticulous, detail oriented, organised and able to deliver the highest quality.
• Dynamic, proactive in problem solving and with an entrepreneurial mindset.
• Keen to continually improve processes, including an ability to innovate and simplify.
• Capable of communicating both promptly and clearly with clients about required documents.
• Able to cope with a wide range of differing client requests promptly while still maintaining an exemplary sense of client service and applying a tailor-made approach.
Experience in the following would be a substantial advantage:
• Previous team management experience
• Any FATCA/CRS experience/knowledge.
• ACAMS certification or equivalent.
• User of AML tools (Worldcheck, Pythagoras, Factiva, …).
- Sauvegardez vos recherches et vos annonces
- Sauvegardez vos candidatures
- Recevez les nouvelles annonces par mail
- Enregistrez vos CV et lettre de motivation
Créer votre compte