Offre d'emploi : Assistant Operations (M/F) - Paris
Fab Careers his hiring for one of it's clients, an Operations Assistant (M/F)
• Identifying and suggesting new functionality changes and liaising with management and the development team about implementation and testing to ensure changes reach production in good working order.
• Proactively identify problems and potential problems.
• Delivering customer focused, best-in-class service (internal and external).
• Collaboration with back and front office teams to deliver optimum service to customers.
• Ensuring all trades are processed, confirmed and recapped to clients (where applicable) on a timely basis including options and structured trades.
• Reporting to the Operations Manager any key issues or matters arising that may be a risk to the business and need concluding in a timely manner.
• Assisting with processing, confirmation and recap of trades (where applicable) on a timely basis including options and structured trades.
• Sleeve tool maintenance when required.
• Maintaining SAGE codes in Lion.
• Assisting with the resolution of any REMIT reporting issues and setting up REMIT information on new products where applicable.
• Setting REMIT information on new products where applicable.
• Setting up and approving new commission rules in Lion.
• Assisting with the running and distribution of weekly hurdle reports.
• Ensuring that all commission rates are applied and charged to clients correctly.
• Assisting with the testing of new functionality in Lion and Eagle.
- Up to 0 to 3 years of relevant job experience
- Fluent in English and French
- Master degree in financal
- Knowledge in energy sector (Desirable)
- Sauvegardez vos recherches et vos annonces
- Sauvegardez vos candidatures
- Recevez les nouvelles annonces par mail
- Enregistrez vos CV et lettre de motivation
Créer votre compte