Offre d'emploi : Internal Audit Manager - Paris
Fab Careers is hiring for one of it's clients, an Audit Manager (M/F)
- Manages and leads the entire audit assignment process, including detailed planning of audit assignments, develops audit programs and audit testing, and reporting in accordance with Internal Audit methodology.
- Ensures that audit assignments are focused on key risk areas, and are performed efficiently and within time and expense budgets
- Supervises / leads / coaches other relevant staff including co-sourced audit staff where applicable
- Immediately reports significant findings which could adversely affect the Bank’s assets and/or reputation
- Supports Internal Audit Senior Management in managing relationships with the Subsidiary Senior Management, employees, Group Head Office, and external parties including the ACPR, Germany and Italian regulators, Prudential Regulation Authority and the Financial Conduct Authority, EU regulators, co-sourced auditors, the bank’s external auditors, and the Police
- Responsible for the management of the French Subsidiary audit universe, including annual planning, business monitoring, audit and special reviews and ownership of stakeholders’ relationships for these areas.
- Manages feedback processes and follow-up of reported audit findings.
- Develops effective ongoing relationships with Management.
- Performs ad hoc projects as requested.
- Continually looking to improve the internal audit methodology and processes
- Maintain knowledge of all applicable regulatory requirements including the Bank’s Risk and Compliance policies and procedures and adhere to these to avoid exposing the Bank to undue risk.
- Report policy/procedure breaches and areas of potential non-compliance and suspicions promptly through formal audit reporting mechanisms.
- Fulfil all prescribed business continuity requirements as set out in the organisational or departmental specific plans or as instructed by the line manager/Head of Department.
- Member of the Institute of Chartered Accounts in France / Association of Chartered Certified Accounts (ACCA) / Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) or equivalent professional body
- A minimum of eight years internal audit experience within financial services industry
- Financial Crime / AML, Private Banking and Corporate & Institutional Banking audit experience is
required. Trade Finance and Credit audit experience is desirable.
- Experience of auditing French Subsidiary and Branches – good working knowledge of French banking regulations.
- Ability to read, analyse and interpret common technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents.
- Strong report-writing skills
- Expected to travel to London occasionally
- Relevant languages: Strong written and spoken English and French are required. Arabic is desirable
- Sauvegardez vos recherches et vos annonces
- Sauvegardez vos candidatures
- Recevez les nouvelles annonces par mail
- Enregistrez vos CV et lettre de motivation
Créer votre compte