Offre d'emploi : Corporate Services Senior Officer PE/RE ( M/F) -
Fab Careers is hiring for one of it's clients , a PE/RE Corporate Services Senior Officer ( M/F)
You will work on the implementation and corporate follow-up of the Bank's own SPVs/SCSp/GPs resulting from internal structuring solutions.
Your role will be to act as a coordinator for various outside interlocutors (tax specialists, legal counsels and accountants) as well as with different in-house interlocutors (wealth management specialists, investment advisors, etc.).
• Understanding and solid grasp of holding structures including Non AIF-SCSp and the method of financing assets.
• Knowledge of the debt instruments that are usually used to structure the capital of Luxembourg companies during an acquisition.
• In-depth understanding of financial and operational flows connected to the financing mechanism.
• Sensitivity to problems of substance and therefore to the decision-making process for the vehicles.
• Broad knowledge of and expertise in the work of a domiciliation agent and the responsibilities concerned.
• In-depth legal and corporate knowledge and a rudimentary grasp of accounting principles applicable to Luxembourg commercial companies. This covers:
- being able to monitor and manage the lifecycle of a Luxembourg company from incorporation to its liquidation, and including monitoring and coordinating its economic activity (calls for funds, distribution, etc.)
- knowledge of legal issues (holding meetings, drafting minutes, etc.)
- knowledge of administrative issues (reporting requirements, depending on the type of structure coordination with the various Luxembourg administrations, etc.).
At least five to seven years’ experience in the area of domiciliation.
- Knowledge of the private equity and real estate sectors and of how direct investments work.
- Excellent command of English, both written and spoken. Any other European language would be considered an advantage.
- As the successful applicant, you will show a keen sense of client satisfaction and have proven skills as a coordinator.
- Apart from being able to communicate effectively both in speech and in writing, you will know how to put your views across clearly.
- You will also have a strong sense of initiative, be committed in your work and be a problem solver who is able to provide innovative solutions.
- An enquiring mind and a desire to progress.
- Strong analytical skills and an ability to work independently without difficulty.
- Sauvegardez vos recherches et vos annonces
- Sauvegardez vos candidatures
- Recevez les nouvelles annonces par mail
- Enregistrez vos CV et lettre de motivation
Créer votre compte