Offre d'emploi : International Fund Administration Analyst -
FAB Careers is recruiting for one of the world's leading asset managers based in Luxembourg, an International Fund Administration Analyst (M/F).
Primary responsibilities/essential functions:
- Fund accounting operations functions related to:
- Cash reconciliations and cash monitoring
- Portfolio reconciliations (positions, pricing and income)
- Investment of liquidities
- Processing of complex transactions such as fund launch, transfer in kind, merger and asset transferability
- Financial and regulatory reporting functions related to:
- Semi-annual and annual financial statements
- Audit process and Long-Form Report
- Financial and trading data for PRIIPS/MIFID/EMIR/RG97 regulations
- Total Expenses Ratio, Portfolio Turnover, Portfolio Yield
- Stays abreast of regulatory and operational developments via newsflashes, webinars, conferences and
regular contacts with the fund industry.
- NAV oversight functions related to:
- Pricing and Fair Valuation of securities
- Fund performance validation through benchmarking
- Swing pricing
- Execution of the Passive Currency Overlay program
- Accounting for complex instruments and derivatives
- Budgeting, accruals and invoices process
- Reporting to the Conducting Officers, the Management Company and the funds' Board of Directors
- Continuous Improvement- mindset to challenge the status quo and propose more efficient processes
- Team oriented: Be flexible in the support of other team members, respect other's opinions and be reliable in
assisting the team with the completion of tasks.
- Provides support and guidance to more junior team members
- Participates in cross departmental projects and team initiatives
- Provides input to working group to establish project plan and processes based on defined business
- Assigns responsibilities within own team and ensures both timely and adequate deliverables to project
- Performs additional responsibilities as assigned
- Professional qualification or direct significant experience in the Custodian area. Understanding of the NAV
accounting process is a plus.
- In depth knowledge of pricing & fair valuation
- In depth knowledge of derivative products
- Experience with Financial Statements review/production and relationship with auditors
- Strong numerical ability, high proficiency with Excel. Tableau, Alteryx, Eagle Investment Systems are a plus.
- Strong written and spoken English. Other language is an asset.
- Manages Complexity ñ Making sense of complex, high quantity and sometimes contradictory information to
effectively solve problems.
- Situational Adaptability ñ Adapting approach and demeanor in real time to match the shifting demands of
- Drives Results ñ Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances.
- Interpersonal Savvy ñ Relating openly and comfortably with diverse groups of people.
- Values Differences ñ Recognizing the value that different perspectives and cultures bring to an organization.
- Demonstrates Self-Awareness ñ Using a combination of feedback and reflection to gain productive insight
into personal strengths and weaknesses.
- Sauvegardez vos recherches et vos annonces
- Sauvegardez vos candidatures
- Recevez les nouvelles annonces par mail
- Enregistrez vos CV et lettre de motivation
Créer votre compte