Offre d'emploi : Actuary M/F -
FAB Careers hires for one of it's clients in Luxembourg an Actuary- Senior Consultant M/F
- You are going to support all the growth aspect of the company
- Monitor Solvency II in order to cover all the Risk quantification
- Expertise in Risk modelling
- Extended experience either in the life or non-life industry
- Your analytical set of minds will help to enhance the company's performance
As a Senior Consultant with 4 to 7 years of experience you would contribute to deliver strategic advice and analytical solutions to the client portfolio through data research and quantitative risk modeling.
You should have an excellent academic record in actuarial science and statistics. Preference will be given to candidates with a first experience in consulting and having been active in both non-life and life fields
Strong communication skills combined with an outstanding team playing mindset are very important.
You must be confident in your abilities and possess good interpersonal and communication skills.
As our deliverables and reports are essentially in English and French at least one of these 2 languages as mother tongue level is expected with a very good fluency in the other one.
Another European language (German/Italian/Spanish/Dutch) would be an asset as the position involves contact with international clients and extensive liaison between the different operations Center in Europe.
You must enjoy the challenge of delivering high value-added advice to senior decision-makers under tight deadlines.
- Sauvegardez vos recherches et vos annonces
- Sauvegardez vos candidatures
- Recevez les nouvelles annonces par mail
- Enregistrez vos CV et lettre de motivation
Créer votre compte