Offre d'emploi : Data Protection Officer M/F -
FAB Careers hires for an International Bank in Luxembourg a DATA PROTECTION OFFICER M/F
The DPO oversee the correct application of the laws and regulations on Data Protection and is responsible for the implementation of these laws and regulations into the daily operations of the organization.
Invoke awareness about the proper handling of personal data by creating training material and providing training. Develop and implement processes that enable data subjects to effectively exercise their rights.
Provide advice on information security and protection of personal data and on how to deal with data breaches.
The point of contact for questions complaints and problems related to the processing of personal data and you will work together with the Supervisory Authority or other instances if necessary.
Carry out Data Protection Compliance Assessments and Audits and inform customers when they are not properly applying the laws and regulations on the processing of personal data or when there are data breaches.
He / she should be provided with:
Å- active support by senior management
Å- sufficient time to fulfil their tasks
Å- adequate support in terms of financial resources infrastructure (premises facilities equipment) and staff where appropriate
Å- be officially communicated / introduced to all staff
Å- access to other services within the organization so that he /she can receive essential support input or information from those other services
Å- continuous training
- Monitoring compliance with the GDPR (collect information to identify processing activities analyse and check the compliance of processing activities inform advise and issue recommendations to the controller or the processor)
- Assist the controller in the drafting of the Data Privacy Impact Assessment (whether or not to carry out a DPIA what methodology to follows what safeguards to put in place)
- Cooperating with the supervisory authority and acting as a contact point
- Advise the controller on a risk-based approach to data processing
- Create and maintain inventories of processing operations
- Ensuring the enforcement of GDPR requirements
At least 10 years of full-time work experience in information security compliance legal and regulatory requirements and/or related functions
- Absolutely trustworthy with high standards of personal integrity (demonstrated by an unblemished career history complete lack of criminal convictions etc.) and willing to undergo vetting and/or personality assessments to verify this if necessary
- Hands-on team leadership and management experience ideally coupled with suitable management qualifications
- Should be accessible in the EU
- Shall have expert knowledge of data protection law and practices including expertise in national and European data protection laws and practices including an in-depth understanding of the GDPR:
o understanding of the processing operations carried out
o understanding of information technologies and data security
o knowledge of the business sector and the organization
o ability to promote a data protection culture within the organization
- Fluent written and spoken English and French
- Strong oral and written communication skills aware of the importance of confidentiality proactivity autonomy and work flexibility ability to work in an international environment
- Several safeguards exist in order to enable the DPO to act in an independent manner:
o no instructions by the controllers or the processors regarding the exercise of the DPO°¶s tasks
o no dismissal or penalty by the controller for the performance of the DPO°¶s tasks
o no conflict of interest with possible other tasks and duties (i.e. operational tasks)
- Sauvegardez vos recherches et vos annonces
- Sauvegardez vos candidatures
- Recevez les nouvelles annonces par mail
- Enregistrez vos CV et lettre de motivation
Créer votre compte